My Blog List

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Personal Insights

It is easy for us when we are to determine the personality of the person around us, most likely when it comes criticizing the attitude of that person for the sake of conversation. For my point of view, it is in the manner of the Filipinos in giving too much attention on the attitude of the other not knowing of what kind of personality does we have, and how we deal with it in a good way.

The attitude itself defines on how we deal with life, and how cool we are on controlling it. Definitely, what you are showing right now reflects on how you control your business. Somehow, you should work to develop your own personality traits if you are planning to create a business. Perhaps, considering the sense of the other may develop our own traits, for instance, even we already knew the right decision for a particular situation, but may oppose with your team, and then it is not that bad if we revoke it. Right isn’t always best, but best is always right. I am not that good in holding such difficult situation, but I can charge it as a good experience even it is at worst. I admit that there are times that I can’t afford to fix that stuff but learning into it is the best way I can do.


I was amazed on the given exam by our instructor recently. The situations are quite confusing related to how we deal with business. It is the outlook of how we see our selves and what are we going to do when there are such situations and stuffs like that. Every questions seems puzzling, its like questions are both right but which do we prefer to do. In fact, as we check the results, some numbered items corresponds the same scores. I supposed there is no way that the exam is ineffective. I think, all newbie businessmen should take that particular exam to know their capabilities in holding such difficult situations in the field of production and business. Luckily, I got a good score which defines me as a good technopreneur someday. It gives me a motivation to pursue my course and build any computer related business. Most of the successful men have not achieved their distinction by having some new talent or opportunity presented to them. They have developed the opportunity that was at hand. Successful always has a number of projects planned, to which we looks forward. Anyone of them could change the course of his life. I can see myself as a great technopreneur maybe 5 years from now, running a business with the influence of technology. Also I would love to create jobs to help if possible. I will use my knowledge in my field of technology to provide the easiest way to promote my business and the effective way to sell it. In other words, being an employee could be more difficult in reaching our dreams than owning a business, also being an employer. That is somehow a reason of our other fellowmen in getting abroad because of insufficient salaries given by our government.

By stating all this facts, I want to pursue my dream to be a great technopreneur someday. Perhaps, it could be a hard try for me, yet huge determination brings me to great success. I know this is not enough but may consider as a great factor in achieving those stuff. At first, I was making fun of it, I mean, it’s like “the hell I care with those business and stuff!” after all, I am contented on what do I have since then. Apparently, I was shocked after our first lecture. I just realize that it is true. It is the mindset of every individual to get employed after graduated. And it is depressing, I mean who doesn’t want money? We all know that business is money. Who doesn’t know about Bill Gates? I know that he’s very unreachable right now but he’s a great inspiration to us, future technopreneur. Being an employer is part of being a technopreneur, we must achieve its minimum requirement to create a good business. Also it conceives of a productive activity, we must know the of how the business will effectively run and how strategies will perform to be globally competitive in such a way that your creating a job at the same time. It is not just gaining profit, but helping our country to be more progressive. As our Instructor has taught us, we do not need ourselves to get employed but to be an employer. We have to take the challenges and strive to lead our lives with greater success. We don’t have to afraid to fail. We must take failure as a learning experience, a stimulator to look things differently and stride for the next challenge. Technopreneurs continuously go through an organic process of continual improvement and always try to refine the dynamic digital economy.

They say “Money is the root of all Evil!” I say, “Who cares?” haha! Just kidding, maybe it depends on how we deal with it. There is no way that money is bad. But the people who are using it badly.


As they say “Technopreneurship, in essence, is making money out of technology.” Which is definitely true. But most of us are not warmed up yet to the idea that scientific or technical way could roll into a business enterprise.
It is hard to come up with such brilliant ideas right now, there is still too much of stuffs to learn and maybe it has something to do with my attitude and traits, it has something to develop it on my own. Perhaps making such inventions is not that impossible nowadays, but on my point, it is hard to create such useful things because almost all of it is already invented. Still, there is no place of loosing hope, I’m still young to give up on creating new stuffs that maybe useful for each individual. There are times that I was confused, whether what I want for myself and what is the best for my self. More likely, it is hard in making decision when you have doubts, when are you are not so sure of yourself. Like for instance, my friends. As a teenager, there is no way that I don’t need them. But there are times that I have to leave. That is priorities, which giving a huge gap between myself and them. I admit that there are times I act like stupid, and most of them hate me when I do that. I’m glad some are real. They completely understand of what stupidity really is. It is just making the same thing for sometime and learn from it a hundred times. As an IT student, it is an advantage for me to engage with this kind of business, putting my knowledge into buying and selling of products, services and others. At the start, I expect that being an information technology student is just studying computers and other stuff, I under estimated the field that I chose, I’ve just realize that there are so much inside of it. It is very wide that it exceeds my expectations and limitations, that there are so many useful things we should consider in the field of technology, were not just aware of it. Technology and entrepreneurial skills are driving economies into prosperity. As I have searched some facts about Technopreneurship, I was amaze of its definitions. It is not a product but a process of synthesis in engineering the future of a person, an organization, a nation and the world. In a digital, knowledge based society, strategic directions and decisions-making processes will be demanding and complex. As the article says, this requires tertiary level and professional development programs and training to produce strategic thinkers who will have the skills to succeed in a dynamically changing global environment. Traditional educational programs, however, lack the methodology to transform today's students into creative, innovative, visionary global leaders who understand the importance of technopreneurship.


As I have to describe myself, it was very confusing task for me. Perhaps I forgot to criticize myself while I’m doing that to others frequently. Still I have to, nevertheless, it is awkward. As I pictured it out, there are only two images reflecting on my self. Some find me negatively because of my unwanted attitude and some find me positively, those are my good friends, ahaha!. Maybe


I’m perfectionist; I always find the right one for satisfaction. It’s just I find it more depressing when I did not do it perfectly. I am somebody who likes or wants everything to be a certain way or everything to be perfect. Sometimes I feel that anything less than perfect is unacceptable. Negatively, I feel Low self-esteem. Because a perfectionist never feels "good enough" about personal performance, feelings of being a "failure" or a "loser" with a lessening of self-confidence and self-esteem may result.
Guilt. Because a perfectionist never feels good about the way responsibility has been handled in life (by himself or others) a sense of shame, self-recrimination and guilt may result. it is more likely Pessimism. Because I convinced that it will be extremely difficult to achieve an ideal goal, he can easily become discouraged, fatalistic, disheartened and pessimistic about future efforts to reach a goal.Depression. Needing always to be perfect, yet recognizing that it is impossible to achieve such a goal, a perfectionist runs the risk of feeling depressed.


Also I’m a gambler, literally, gambling is the wagering of money or something of material value on an event with an uncertain outcome with the primary intent of winning additional money and/or material goods. I always take the risk when situations are difficult and unusual. Although, I’m a steady type of a person, Still, I am not satisfied with doing nothing. Even gambling is the only choice is left. Sometimes depression counts myself. Needing always to be perfect, yet recognizing that it is impossible to achieve such a goal, a perfectionist runs the risk of feeling depressed.

Sometimes I’m desperate, I want things badly, even is not meant for me. I show extreme urgency or intensity especially because of great need or desire, I felt a desperate urge to confess,

I am an Open minded person, I always listen to the people around me when is right or it is the best for me. Each person's opinions are their own and like it or not, having an open mind precludes a person from the chance of trying to hold another person back because their views are different. Also because I have the habit of throwing in bad and tasteless jokes at inopportune times does also not necessarily make me or anybody else closed-minded. I'm not claiming, however, that I am an open-minded person. In fact, I would venture to suppose that I am very closed-minded. I do not feel that there is anything wrong with that. I accept people, and granted as ignorance grates my nerves, I try to be patient with those I consider wrong and help point out the error of their ways. While not being an open-minded position, it is beneficial to both myself and those to whom I am in conversation with because this communication is essential in changing both of our views. I know I may pretend to be smart, but I know I am an idiot as I am ignorant on many issues and facts. One may say that you should not remove the splinter in your brother's eye if you feel to see the plank in your own. I do not agree with that position as I believe all humans have that plank blocking their vision. The only way that we can affect for a change for the better is to remove the splinters from others as that is what we can see.


I don’t know how other person treat me but definitely, there is a big difference the way they treat me when I’m around and when I’m not. I don’t care if they like me or not. It is just a matter of knowing how I handle and control my personal traits. Above all, I know my limitation and I always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment